As my friend and co-creator, I hope you'll comment on these fledgling poems. They hatch out daily on Twitter @everydaypoet and migrate here.



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thinking About It...

* * *

Some fellow poets
recently encouraged me to enter
poetry contests, which I did.

Some contests will not accept
previously published poems,
but the definition of "published"
varies widely.
Some say it means merely
having appeared on a blog!
Until I learn the repercussions,
I am suspending blog entries. 

Opinions?

* * *

2 comments:

rasel ahmed said...



I'm so happy that visit this site i'm already bookmark this site i come back again . thank for great post.


Thanks for your nice articate
plastic business cards
,

Biplab Das said...

Thank you for posting this important information.I'll send this far and wide. For Angel Card Readings please click here
and you will be helpful by our service like as Angel Card Readings , Removal of Curses, Spells and Evil etc.
Thanks